[Csync2] Compilation trouble on FreeBSD

Aaron Dalton aaron at daltons.ca
Thu May 17 00:34:31 CEST 2007

On Thu, 17 May 2007, Clifford Wolf wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 03:57:42PM -0600, Aaron Dalton wrote:
>> SQLite question: Do you support sqlite3?  I just noticed that the
>> ./configure script only checks for libsqlite.so and the lib for SQLite 3
>> is libsqlite3.so.  Should the FreeBSD port require SQLite2?
>
> Csync2 does not support sqlite3. I'm using sqlite3 in some other projects,
> but csync2 has been using sqlite already before there was an sqlite3 and I
> never ported it.
>
> I was once looking into porting csync2 but desided not to do that because
> that would break backward compatibility with existing csync2 installations.
>
> yours,
> - clifford

OK, then.  The FreeBSD port is complete.  I included the two small
patches you sent me.  If you do indeed incorporate them into the main
source, let me know so I can remove them.  As I said before, the FreeBSD
ports tree is frozen for a while longer, but I'll commit the port as soon
as it's thawed.

Cheers!
--
Aaron Dalton (aaron at FreeBSD.org)