[Csync2] not getting logfile output

Justin H. Brehm jbrehm at broadwick.com
Thu Jun 28 19:35:59 CEST 2007

I'm using csync2 version 1.33 on Debian Etch. It works and is syncing files as intended. I also have csync2 restarting the apache2 process, which I verified by watching the process list on one of the servers it was syncing too. What I can't seem to get working is the logfile option. It created the file '/var/log/csync2_action.log' on each server after running the command 'csync2 -x' on my master server. The file remained zero bytes in size.

Is anything supposed to be logged in this file, or does it just output stdout & errors from the process that is restarted?

--
Justin Brehm
Systems Engineer