[Csync2] csync2 and Fedora 7

Ruben Kerkhof ruben at rubenkerkhof.com
Fri Jun 22 22:37:57 CEST 2007

On 22-jun-2007, at 5:57, Chris Sheaves wrote:

> Just FYI, I reloaded the box from scratch and have done no yum
> update on
> it.  I've only done yum install csync2 and enable csync2 in xinetd.
> Still getting same thing
>
> rpm -qf /usr/sbin/csync2
> csync2-1.33-5.fc7

Hi Chris,

I think I've found the issue, it's a bug, but not in csync2.
It turns out that the dbmail package on Fedora also provides a
libsqlite.so, which is the sqlite3 library.

ruben at odin F-7]$ yum whatprovides libsqlite.so.0

dbmail-sqlite.i386                       2.2.4-4.fc7            fedora
Matched from:
libsqlite.so.0

sqlite2.i386                             2.8.17-1.fc6           fedora
Matched from:
libsqlite.so.0

This is a reported as http://bugzilla.redhat.com/245326
As soon as that one's fixed, I'll rebuild csync2.

Regards,

Ruben