[Csync2] csync2 config file location?

Andreas J. Koenig andreas.koenig.gmwojprw at franz.ak.mind.de
Wed Dec 28 11:11:57 CET 2005

  > Hi,
  > I'm in the process of configuring csync2 using the paper.pdf file on the website.

  > The documentation doesn't seem to have any reference to the name or location
  > of the configuration file, so I created a /etc/csync2.conf file (as a guess)
  > and ran the command:

/etc/csync2.cfg is it. I don't remember where I had the info from, but
you can RTFS:

        if ( !*cfgname ) {
                asprintf(&file_database, "%s/%s.db", dbdir, myhostname);
                asprintf(&file_config, ETCDIR "/csync2.cfg");

  > # csync2 -x -d
  > Can't open config file.

I'd call it a bug that the error message doesn't tell you which file
it did not find.

--
andreas