[Csync2] Building an RPM from the included spec file

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Mon Dec 26 11:06:18 CET 2005

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 25, 2005 at 06:14:21AM +1000, Michael Mansour wrote:
> I've finished building an RPM of csync2 for FC3, but I couldn't do it using
> the included spec file in the tarball (it errored out complaining about an
> existing file or something).
>
> Has anyone actually tested this spec file to see if it works?

see the mailing list archives:

	http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/csync2/2005-December/000058.html
	http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/csync2/2005-December/000059.html

or simply google for csync2 and the error message:

	http://www.google.at/search?hl=de&q=csync2+error%3A+Installed+%28but+unpackaged%29+file%28s%29+found&meta=

fyi: if this would not have been an already known issue, it would have been
impossible to do anything useful with your bug report since it does not
contain any information besides the usual (but useless) "it does not work".
I pretty sure would have ignored it.

yours,
 - clifford

--