Can not connect nodes after some split, please help

Alexander twilight.idea at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:30:24 CEST 2024

Hello, urgent help needed. I can not pay for subscription due to a lot of restrictions on many levels.

I have drbd reactor on first and second, and a third node without it. The quorum is majority and minimal is 2.
Today for some reason I got a failover from first to second, and now I can't connect first to third. I have no idea how to fix it anymore. I keep third to satisfy quorum in case of network split between first and second. Operational nodes are first and second.
Please help me to get it all together.

First

main node-id:0 role:Secondary suspended:no force-io-failures:no
  volume:0 minor:0 disk:UpToDate backing_dev:/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-SKIPPED quorum:yes blocked:no
  second node-id:1 connection:Connected role:Primary tls:no congested:no ap-in-flight:0 rs-in-flight:0
    volume:0 replication:Established peer-disk:UpToDate resync-suspended:no
  third node-id:2 connection:Connecting role:Unknown tls:no congested:no ap-in-flight:0 rs-in-flight:0
    volume:0 replication:Off peer-disk:Outdated resync-suspended:no

9.2.10~rc.1-1

Second

main node-id:1 role:Primary suspended:no force-io-failures:no
  volume:0 minor:0 disk:UpToDate backing_dev:/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-SKIPPED quorum:yes blocked:no
  first node-id:0 connection:Connected role:Secondary tls:no congested:no ap-in-flight:0 rs-in-flight:0
    volume:0 replication:Established peer-disk:UpToDate resync-suspended:no
  third node-id:2 connection:Connected role:Secondary tls:no congested:no ap-in-flight:0 rs-in-flight:0
    volume:0 replication:Established peer-disk:UpToDate resync-suspended:no

9.2.9-1

Third

main node-id:2 role:Secondary suspended:no force-io-failures:no
  volume:0 minor:0 disk:UpToDate backing_dev:/dev/disk/by-id/scsi-SKIPPED quorum:yes blocked:no
  first node-id:0 connection:StandAlone role:Unknown tls:no congested:no ap-in-flight:0 rs-in-flight:0
    volume:0 replication:Off peer-disk:DUnknown resync-suspended:no
  second node-id:1 connection:Connected role:Primary tls:no congested:no ap-in-flight:0 rs-in-flight:0
    volume:0 replication:Established peer-disk:UpToDate resync-suspended:no

9.2.9-1

Kernel is 6.7.12+bpo-amd64
drbd-utils are latest.