How to recover linstor-controller node?

Wed Feb 7 10:10:48 CET 2024

Possibly a dumb question, but for a number of reasons, I have lost my
linstor-controller node. I still have all other nodes up and running,
but am missing any backup of the controller database. The main issue is
that while the data is still available (both linstor-controller and
backup systems) but both are offline for at least the next week.

So, is there any other method to "re-create" or otherwise setup a
controller on another node?

I know, would be a good idea to setup some HA and/or some regular DB
backup and replication to other nodes, but in the meantime, what are the
options to get linstor-controller or at least linstor-satellites all up
and running?