[DRBD-user] drbd syncing all resources hangs business app

Ferran Alchimia ferran.alchimia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 14:56:23 CEST 2023

Hi Roland,

Thank you for your answer and time. I've been looking for the
auto-resync-after-disable parameter without any luck. I'm using this
command to search for it `linstor controller drbd-options -h`.
So it seems that I'll have to build a resync chain since my
physical resources aren't able to handle the full sync without affecting
the business app.

Thanks and regards,
Ferran

Missatge de Roland Kammerer <roland.kammerer at linbit.com> del dia dv., 15 de