[DRBD-user] Autosnapshoot RunEvery calculation - somting wrong

Gábor Hernádi gabor.hernadi at linbit.com
Mon May 16 11:03:59 CEST 2022

Hi,

> linstor 1.6.1; GIT-hash: df9121a4e86502351bd7373446dc0f9233ab3bb5

This is the version of the client. Use `linstor controller version` to get
the version of the linstor-controller.

>   Active: active (running) since Thu 2021-05-13 16:14:37 CEST; 1 years 0
> months ago

Whatever the exact version the controller is running, this is quite old..

Before I ran the 1 week test, I ran several smaller tests (minutes instead
of days), where I initially set the auto-snapshot to 3 minutes, waited for
the first one and changed to every 1 minute. Worked as expected, so chances
are that there was indeed a bug which got fixed since the version you are
running for a year now.

> I think it was earlyer setup for 3 days, but after I changed to 1 day. It
> seams changes isn't activated? Maybe restart solve the problem?

I would assume so. Restarting the controller necessarily makes the
controller re-parse the properties.

--
Best regards,
Gabor Hernadi