[DRBD-user] Autosnapshoot RunEvery calculation - somting wrong

Gábor Hernádi gabor.hernadi at linbit.com
Mon May 16 09:21:43 CEST 2022

Hello,

What Linstor version are you running?

I tried to reproduce this, and let a resource be auto-snapshotted for a
week with your 1440 setting. It was not perfect, since the 24h timer gets
restarted every time we restart the controller (for example we had a
snapshot at 2022-05-11 11:50:03, restarted the controller at 2022-05-12
09:11 so the next snapshot was 2022-05-13 09:11:43).
But without restarting the controller, the snapshots were created as
expected every 24h (+- a few seconds).

Although I doubt that you are restarting the controller in such a strange
pattern, without being able to reproduce the issue, I'd have to ask you for
more logs, possible Error Reports, or even TRACE logs in order to dig
deeper into this issue.

--
Best regards,
Gabor Hernadi