[DRBD-user] linstor-server 1.19.0
rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Wed Jul 20 10:52:15 CEST 2022
This is the final release of 1.19.0, a few small fixes are the only change
between the RC and this. Rest of the mail is a copy of the RC announcement.
This release brings a new scheduled backup shipping feature.
This means you can now create cron-like scheduled Linstor
backups(Full/Incremental) that can be shipped to S3 or another linstor
Basically you create a schedule with
linstor schedule create ...
and then enable it for a backup:
linstor backup schedule enable ...
More documentation should be in the LINSTOR guide at the end of the week.
* Added scheduled backup shipping
* CRD backend fixes/improvements
* SOS-Report support now sending large files
* SOS-Report added more filters
* Physical-storage api use LVM VDO commands
* Fix user DRBD verify algorithm list reading/setting
* Attempt to fix stuck volume resizes
* Fix Postgresql external files updates
* Fix support for Google/DigitalOcean S3 remotes
* Autoplace: better tiebreaker with autoplace constraints
* API Version 1.14.0
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the drbd-user