[DRBD-user] drbd-utils v9.20.0
roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Thu Jan 13 15:17:21 CET 2022
this is drbd-utils version 9.20.0. There is no too urgent need for an
update if the current 9.19.1 utils work for you, but this version has
some new features and several bug fixes as well.
Most notably meta data is now created in chunks which allows the process
to be interrupted and helps for large DRBD resources where the meta data
then is also quite big. It is now also possible to specify how the meta
data should be zeroed out.
Other fixes/improvements include crm-fence-peer which now works better
with Pacemaker 2.1. drbd-attr which called a non-existing "drbadm" so
far got fixed as well.
For more details please check the individual commit messages.
* drbdmeta: do init in chunks; allow different methods
* build: various minor fixes (udev detection, POSIX,
compiler flags, allow doc building with asciidoctor,...)
* drbd.ocf: fix type (relevant for certain pcs versions)
* drbd-attr: fix typo "drbadm" -> "drbdadm"
* crm-fence-peer: fix timeout with Pacemaker 2.1
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the drbd-user