[DRBD-user] Kernel 6.1

Christoph Böhmwalder christoph.boehmwalder at linbit.com
Thu Dec 22 15:04:51 CET 2022

Am 19.12.22 um 13:25 schrieb Elimar Riesebieter:
> Hi all,
>
> will drbd-9 be merged into linux 6.1 and 5.15?
>
> Thanks for investigation
> Elimar

I wish ;)

What we are doing right now is (the verify first steps of) preparing for
an eventual upstreaming of DRBD 9.

But that is a huge process (10+ years of intense development history to
"replay"), so this effort will probably take another good while.

And of course we also have lots of other tasks that require attention;
we still need to put bread on the table after all.

--
Christoph Böhmwalder
LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running