[DRBD-user] V9 res file syntax

Paul D. O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Thu Oct 7 21:46:33 CEST 2021

Can I convince anyone to show me a working res file for the V9 3 node
setup with multiple NICs and direct connections?

Try as I may I simply cannot get my res file to parse.

I even tried doing it all on the one network as per the first example
but I can't even get the examples to parse, a copy/paste of the 3 node
example complains that "connection-mesh" in in the wrong place.  I
figured I would take a working example and go from there but even then I
get:

    drbd.d/webdav.res:7: Parse error: 'disk | device | address |
    meta-disk | flexible-meta-disk' expected,
             but got 'node-id'

so I can't even seem to get the right structure and I am clearly missing
something fundamental here...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

* Paul O'Rorke*