[DRBD-user] Proxmox with Linstor: Online migration / disk move problem

G. Milo gianni.milo22 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:41:28 CET 2021

Just in case it helps, I did some additional tests and the issue for me
seems to be narrowed down to the following...

Migration (online) from Local LVM/ZFS/DIR to ZFS backed LINSTOR storage
always succeeds, so the problem appears to be isolated when migrating from
local to a ThinLVM based LINSTOR storage.