[DRBD-user] linstor-server release 1.16.0
rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Thu Nov 11 15:43:41 CET 2021
And here we have the final release of linstor-server.
As said in rc.2, the new feature of this release is being able to use
Kubernetes Custom Resource Definitions as a database storage backend.
Have your kubernetes config ready on the controller host and set the
in your linstor.toml:
connection_url = "k8s"
We also have a bunch of bug fixes from the 1.15.0 release:
* Added support for Kubernets CRD storage backend
* Added /stats REST endpoint for object counts
* Added snapshot support SPDK
* Satellite waits for drbd9 module now
* LVM-Thin correctly set discard-zeroes-if-aligned
* Fixed deleting/recreating remotes
* Fixed possible ACE using autoplacer JS selector
* Fixed resource-group adjust-all without body fail
* Fixed clone status never finish if node count doesn't match resource
* Fixed persistence of some transaction objects
* Fixed backup shipping multiple volumes
* Fixed backup shipping if ports are already used
* API-Version 1.11.0
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the drbd-user