[DRBD-user] Linstore: Renaming a resource possible?

Dr. Volker Jaenisch volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de
Thu May 20 13:54:30 CEST 2021

Dear Drbd-Users!

I have to move a linstore resource from one VM say vm-120-disk-2 from
vm-120 to another VM say vm-116.

Utilizing proxmox this can be simply and successfully be done be editing
the vm-definitions.

I come up with a vm-116 which has now two HDD resources:

vm-116-disk-1

vm-120-disk-2

Works like a charm.

But I do not like the asymmetry in the device names. Is there a way to
rename the linstore resource ?
vm-120-disk-2 -> vm-116-disk-2

I have dug into linstore but found no command for renaming a resource.

Can somebody point me in the right direction, please.

Any help appreciated

Volker

   inqbus Scientific Computing    Dr.  Volker Jaenisch
   Hungerbichlweg 3               +49 (8860) 9222 7 92
   86977 Burggen                     https://inqbus.de