[DRBD-user] linstor prefnic problem wth secondary nic

Martin mlc42 at gmx.de
Sat Jul 17 21:33:51 CEST 2021

  My 3 node proxmoxcluster with drbd/linstor now is running (linstor
5.02) with the primary

nics at 192.168.2.245 ..,246 ,..253

then i try to add a second nic on the diskfull nodes. This nics are
direct connected without
a switch. The nics are running well. Iperf show 2.3 GB datarate.

|linstor node interface create ||proxmoxn1||data 1||92.168.3.1||
linstor node interface create ||proxmoxn||2||data 1||92.168.3.2|

|linstor storage-pool set-property p||roxmoxn1||drbdpool PrefNic data|

|linstor storage-pool set-property p||roxmoxn||2||drbdpool PrefNic data|

there are some messages about adjusting vm´s.

After that i can´t start any vm. drbrdsestup status only shows
connecting proxmoxn2, proxmoxn3

|I switch back with

|linstor storage-pool set-property p||roxmoxn1||drbdpool PrefNic default| |
linstor storage-pool set-property p||roxmoxn||2||drbdpool PrefNic default|

so my vms are running again.

How can i add the second interface ?

Best regards

Martin