[DRBD-user] Backup frequency

Ferran Alchimia ferran.alchimia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:17:45 CET 2021

Hi all,

I wanted to share my current solution with you. I've created an inotify
cron (https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/inotify.7.html) that rsyncs the
database everytime there's a change on the /var/lib/linstor directory,
which isn't that common, since our shop is rather small.

I'll open a new post asking some HA questions about the linstor-controller.

Thank you all for your help.

Ferran

Missatge de Robert Altnoeder <robert.altnoeder at linbit.com> del dia dj., 4
de febr. 2021 a les 18:44: