[DRBD-user] Backup frequency

Yanni M. gianni.milo22 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:53:07 CET 2021

I don't know the internals of the Linstor database system but I'd guess
that it updates itself each time you do a modification onto it like for
example adding or removing resources, resource groups etc.
Personally I decided to virtualize the controller as it is easier for me to
take frequent snapshots of it at the VM level and at the same time I can do
file based backups of the database daily. For a two node cluster with just
a handful of resources which do not change frequently a daily backup should
suffice IMHO.

Yanni