[DRBD-user] drbd-9.0.29-0rc1 & drbd-9.1.2-rc.1

Rob van der Wal rob.vanderwal at surf.nl
Thu Apr 29 09:14:32 CEST 2021

Hi,

I have some problems with creating rpm's in this version (previous was
okay):
./configure --with-distro=suse
make rpm
test -e .version
test -e .filelist
Makefile:186: *** environment variable VERSION is not set.  Stop.

There seems to be some destructive changes in the Makefile etc. Any
ideas how to solve?

Regards,
Rob