[DRBD-user] linstor-server release 1.12.1

Rene Peinthor rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Fri Apr 30 12:38:58 CEST 2021

Hi!

Unfortunately, we had 2 serious bugs in the 1.12.0 release, which we just
noticed 1 day after doing the release (regression tests were added).
It also looks like our migration script from 1.12.0->1.12.1, for created
resource-groups in v1.12.0 didn't work as expected, so we might come up
with another migration fix release next week.
But resource-groups created before 1.12.0 and after(1.12.1) should work as
expected, if you created a resource group in 1.12.0 and can't restart your
controller we can provide a workaround.

linstor-server 1.12.1
 * Fix resource group writing to database(resulting in restart errors)
 * Fixed deleting resource definition that had once snapshots created
 * Allow c-max-rate 0 as DRBD setting

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/linstor/linstor-server-1.12.1.tar.gz

Linstor PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack