[DRBD-user] drbd-utils-9.12.1

Denis drbdsys at made.net
Tue Mar 24 14:14:56 CET 2020

Hi Roland and all,

I'm testing it on a test enviroment and it works as expected for now.

There is a little problem, I don't think this is related to this new
version but maybe you can help me.
If I try to set up drbd storage only for some nodes adding the line:

nodes node1,node2

for example:

drbd: drbdboth
    content images,rootdir
    controller 192.168.122.94
    resourcegroup onboth
    nodes node1,node2

the line is ignored (storage appears on all nodes) and it's deleted when
I change some storage option with the proxmox gui

I tried to place before "content..." too

Thank you for your support.
Denis