[DRBD-user] WORKAROUND : BUG ? Proxmox 5.4, DRBD 9 Linstor 1.4

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Mon Mar 9 17:48:30 CET 2020

On 04 Mar 2020, at 23:41, Sébastien CHATEAU-DUTIER <sebastien at chateau-dutier.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have othe cluster who work great with drbd 9.0.19, I have test those solutions :
> I have downgrade drbd-dkms 9.0.21 to 9.0.20 : same error
>
> I have downgrade drbd-dkms 9.0.20 to 9.0.19 : Everything work !
>
> The error seems to come from drbd-dkms since version 9.0.20

Please check the output of the command “drbdadm —version”, specifically the DRBD_KERNEL_VERSION_CODE field.
Since a version of “0.0.0” is reported, that seems to indicate that this field was found and was parsable, but contained a value of 0 instead of a hexadecimal representation of the DRBD kernel version. An unparsable or absent field does not generate the same error message and does not result in the major/minor/patch-level fields being set to zero.

br,
Robert