[DRBD-user] linstor-controller: ever growing rest-access.log

Rene Peinthor rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Tue Jun 16 07:56:20 CEST 2020

It seems while we reworked the config parsing, we unintentionally changed
the enum values for that setting.
This affects all versions starting with 1.4.3.

The new values are the following:

# rest_access_log_mode configures the way the log is archived
#   - "APPEND" will always append to the same file
#   - "ROTATE_HOURLY" will rotate the file on an hourly basis
#   - "ROTATE_DAILY"  will rotate the file on a daily basis
#   - "NO_LOG" will not write a access log file
rest_access_log_mode = "NO_LOG"

We also already changed the default value for the rest-access-log-mode,
starting with 1.8.0 it will be off by default.

Best regards,
Rene