[DRBD-user] satellite daemon must non-3377 port for SSL?

Rene Peinthor rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Thu Jul 2 07:10:10 CEST 2020

Hi!

I don't know why you think that the satellite listens on port 3377?
Here are the default port bindings:

    /*
     * Default ports
     */
    public static final int DFLT_CTRL_PORT_SSL = 3377;
    public static final int DFLT_CTRL_PORT_PLAIN = 3376;
    public static final int DFLT_STLT_PORT_SSL = 3367;
    public static final int DFLT_STLT_PORT_PLAIN = 3366;

It wouldn't make much sense to have a combined node, where you only can run
either a controller or satellite...
We have multiple setups where Controller and Satellite run on the same node.

Best regards
Rene