philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Dec 15 15:12:00 CET 2020
What a week. So many changes came in. I will write some more text for the final
9.0.26. We hope to have it ready in a week from now.
This is a release candidate, please help testing it.
* fix a source of possible data corruption; related to a resync and
a primary node that is connected to the sync-source node only
* restore protocol compatibility with 9.0.25 and earlier
* fix for sporadic "Clearing bitmap UUID for node" log entries;
a potential source of problems later on leading to false split-brain
or unrelated data messages.
* retry connect properly in case of bitmap-uuid changes during the handshake
* complete size 0 reads immediately; some workloads (KVM and
iscsi targets) in combination with a ZFS zvol as the backend can lead to
a kernel OOPS in ZFS; this is a workaround in DRBD for that
* improve error reporting for failures during attach
* reduce lock contention on the secondary for many resources; can improve
* Compatibility with Linux 5.10
More information about the drbd-user