[DRBD-user] Auto-promote failed: Multiple primaries not allowed by config

Gianni Milo gianni.milo22 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:37:25 CEST 2019

I think that dual primary option is disabled by default in linstor/drbd9.
So, in order to activate it you will have to either activate it globally by
using "--allow-two-primaries" option in "linstor controller" options
(that's if you wish all current and future linstor resources to have that
option enabled by default which usually it's not a good idea.), or
explicitly enable it per resource definition by using "linstor rd sp
<rd_name> DrbdOptions/Net/allow-two-primaries yes" .

Gianni