roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Wed Oct 16 13:48:07 CEST 2019
Hi DRBD users,
This release contains some bug fixes and some new features. The features
were mainly driven by customer requests, so they solve some specific
corner cases. If you don't use these features (or a pretty recent
kernel), there is no urgent need to upgrade now.
- There were changes in netlink for Linux 5.2. If you use one of these
kernels, you should update. This change is shared between utils code
for versions 9.0 and 8.4 of the kernel code.
- rr-conflict got a retry-connect option. This is particularly useful in
setups where quorum and pacemaker are used. See the according commit
- drbdsetup got an option to force resync which, on new-current-uuid'
set the current data set UpToDate and forces a resync to all peers.
- drbdmon got a 256/16 color mode.
Overall the changes are pretty small, so I'm almost sure it won't kill
you kittens. The new versions can be found on the usual locations.
* drbdsetup,all: prepare for netlink changes (linux v5.2+)
* drbdadm,v9: fix a check for setting up connections multiple times
* init: setup file backed loop devices (mapping from LINSTOR)
* rr-conflict: add retry-connect option (>=drbd 9.0.20)
* drbdmon: 256/16 colors; events2 handler improvements
* drbdsetup,v9: new flag: force-resync (>=drbd 9.0.21)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the drbd-user