[DRBD-user] drbd-9.0.20-0rc3

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Oct 3 11:15:40 CEST 2019

Changes wrt RC2 (for RC2 announcement see below):

9.0.20-0rc3 (api:genl2/proto:86-115/transport:14)
--------
 * fix regression related to the quorum feature,
   introduced by code deduplication; regression never released,
   happened during this .20 development/release cycle
 * completing aspects of "allow-remote-read=no" behavior
 * build: add spatch-as-a-service

Please help testing this pre-release. If nothing serious is found
we will have a final release on October 10.

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/9.0/drbd-9.0.20-0rc3.tar.gz
https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd/commits/a28cd09d83ab610cf15f07fa3e7c7eecdfc8fe4f

Cheers,