[DRBD-user] OpenNebula - linstor Image datastore not supported

Luke Camilleri luke.camilleri at zylacomputing.com
Fri May 31 13:05:51 CEST 2019

Hi Rene, the main issue is not to download as I can confirm that it does work for downloads but to instantiate an image saved on the local disk of the front-end to the system datastore backed by linstor and having it placed on drbd backed nodes.

Although kvpass mentioned that the deployment is for TM type linstor, I have never seen any reference to it and would be helpful if someone points out this information

Thanks in advance for all your help