[DRBD-user] drbd-utils-9.9.0

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Mon May 27 15:54:13 CEST 2019

Hi DRBD users,

Today we release drbd-utils version 9.9.0. All in all this fixes a
limited number of corner cases like stacked DRBD9 setups. User visible
changes are limited to PMEM (see drbd-9.0.18 release notes), and the
introduction of container builds (Dockerfile). Note that we do not
publish these container images (not even for customers), as
containerized drbd-utils on its own are of minor use, but we use this
container image as base for the linstor-satellite containers.
Additionally, there are the usual documentation improvements.

All in all you do not need to update immediately, we just make visible
what happened since the last release.

As always we provide tarballs, a git repo, and a PPA.

9.9.0
--------
 * drbdadm,v9: do not ignore stacked/upper implicit paths.
 * docker: provide initial integration.
 * doc,v9: document transport keyword
 * drbdmeta,v9: support for PMEM activity log format
 * drbdadm: allow faking of drbdsetup show output
 * drbdmeta,v9: fix forget-peer

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.9.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-utils/tree/v9.9.0
https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack