[DRBD-user] Linstor-server v0.9.8
rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Thu May 16 11:31:25 CEST 2019
This release features some new small features and a minor push of the
REST-API version 1.0.3.
Node creation is now synchronous which means after a node is created it will
wait until it is connected and ready before the node create call will
And there is a new property `LvcreateType` to allow creation of LVM FAT
raid setups, that can be set on a storage pool or resource-definition.
Also there is a breaking change if you have encrypted volumes, we made the
password generation more secure, but this means volumes created with older
linstor-server versions cannot be unlocked. It is possible to workaround
this, but you have to get in touch with us for this.
* Fixed: Finding device path of NVMe volumes
* Fixed: Local Controller node will now show as ONLINE
* REST: Added /v1/view/resources and set REST-API version to 1.0.3
* REST: Data structures are now generated from the rest documentation
* Allow to pass raid level for LVM
* Passphrase generation changed, old encrypted volumes will not be able to
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the drbd-user