[DRBD-user] Packages for Proxmox VE 6

Den drbdsys at made.net
Mon Jul 29 10:25:23 CEST 2019

Hello,

I tried again with the latest packages, PVE6 final and updated and
linstor 0.9.13

All works except the proxmox-linstor plugin can't promote a resouce to
primary, so VMs doesn't start

If I type drbdadm primary <disk> on theVM node the VM starts

I can live migrate the VM too, with the same command on the destination
node (dual primary)

Please tell me how I can help!