[DRBD-user] Drdbmanage migrate to linstor

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Thu Jul 25 11:17:36 CEST 2019

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 11:50:59AM +0000, Sebastian Blajszczak wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> we are using proxmox with drbdmanage. We want know to upgrade to linstor.
> I thought there is a doc but the link does not show me anything: https://docs.linbit.com/docs/users-guide-9.0/#s-linstor-migrate-from-dm
>
> Where can I find a documentation for the migration?

It should be on docs.linbit.com soon (in the DRBDManage Appendix
section), for now you can find this part here:

https://github.com/LINBIT/linbit-documentation/blob/master/UG9/en/administration-drbdmanage.adoc#migrating-resources-from-drbdmanage-to-linstor

Please note that you should carefully(!) review the generated shell
script. This should be as helpful as possible, but some common sense is
required. This is not (and because of all the different setups never can
be) a point and click solution.

Regards, rck