[DRBD-user] DRBD 9: 3-node mirror error (Low.dev. smaller than requested DRBD-dev. size.)

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Tue Jul 23 10:24:21 CEST 2019

On 7/22/19 9:55 PM, Paul Clements wrote:
> Is there something wrong with my conf file maybe?

One thing you could check just to be sure is whether the configuration
files are identical on all three systems.

Was DRBD stopped on all three nodes before you recreated the meta data?
(Did you do 'drbdsetup down resourcename' on all three nodes, then
recreate the meta data on all three nodes, and then try 'drbdadm up
resourcename'?)

You said you were using DRBD 9.0.16, correct?
Could you please also check exact output of "cat /proc/drbd" and
"drbdadm --version" for me please?
With that information I may be able to recreate the situation if the
problem persists.

br,
Robert