[DRBD-user] Packages for Proxmox VE 6

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Jul 9 10:30:12 CEST 2019

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 12:31:15PM +0200, Denis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the first beta was just released and I'd like to test with a new drbd
> cluster.
>
> Do you think PVE 5 packages are fine or better wait the linbit PVE 6
> repository?

every test/feedback is highly appreciated. I did not have time to follow
betas (and IIRC now stable). I don't think that the packages itself
would break, it is just user space perl for the plugin and java. So you
can totally give the PVE5 packages a try. What I did not have time to
check is if Proxmox changed the API. And I still have to catch up with
the old API changes as well (which should only print some warnings).

Regards, rck