[DRBD-user] Problem with resync Drbd

Gter Marcelo infragter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:54:51 CEST 2019

Hi People,

I already saw my log, but not seem very conclusive, because, log error seem
error from the disk, but this error only happens when i have two machines
in cluster.

My log is

kernel: [ 3467.641860] EXT4-fs (drbdx): previous I/O error to superblock
detected
kernel: [ 3467.665658] Buffer I/O error on device drbdx, logical block 0
kernel: [ 3467.688745] lost page write due to I/O error on drbdx
kernel: [ 3492.149600] block drbdx: IO ERROR: neither local nor remote disk
kernel: [ 3492.171429] block drbdx: IO ERROR: neither local nor remote disk

I use drbd version : 8.4

Thanks,
Marcelo