[DRBD-user] Adding additional 'node' to DRBD

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Wed Jan 30 16:49:39 CET 2019

Thanks Roland,

I am not sure if I should start a new topic for this, but now you have
me wondering....

I use a classic 3 node setup, LVM backing devices, and a stacked third
node for DR using Protocol A.  I have a VPN between the main site and
off-site and the latency hovers around 10ms.

Are there compelling reasons for me to look into DRBD 9?  My current
setup is pretty solid, so far I have never needed to use the off site
copies (touch wood).  I have 12 resources (all KVM HA servers) piped
through the VPN.

regards

*Paul O'Rorke*
*Tracker Software Products (Canada) Limited *
www.tracker-software.com <http://www.tracker-software.com/>
Tel: +1 (250) 324 1621
Fax: +1 (250) 324 1623

<http://www.tracker-software.com/>