[DRBD-user] DRBD9 not building on PVE6.1

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Fri Dec 20 11:58:50 CET 2019

On 12/20/19 11:40 AM, Greb wrote:
> Okay Additional port openings are not possible in my environment so I
> will wait for your future changes. Thanks again,

If the environment is that much restricted, I would suggest to build
locally rather than running source code from your site to an online
service and then receiving a patched version of it in return. That would
probably be more in line with the policies set by the site security
officer, since the restrictions have obviously been put in place to
prevent most internet traffic other than the occasional search for
information using a web browser.

For local builds, I can confirm that the build works with the spatch
binary built from the version 1.0.8 source tar ball released by the
Coccinelle project. I currently use it for building the DRBD kernel
module on a CentOS 7.6-based test system.

br,
Robert