[DRBD-user] DRBD9 not building on PVE6.1

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Dec 10 09:22:16 CET 2019

On Mon, Dec 09, 2019 at 06:55:08PM +0000, Gianni Milo wrote:
> Thanks Roland for your suggestions, they were very helpful.
>
> Just a side note, tested your docker image from dockerhub
> (linbit/coccinelle), but it appears to be slightly outdated (it's on 1.0.7).

Yeah, it was good enough (1.0.7 + patches) at the time. Now we have a
stricter check and the script magic thinks it is too old. All of that
was before I wrote SPAAS and before there was a recent enough version of
spatch available (pretty long upstream release cycles).

> To be honest, the tarball method works fine for me,

nice.

> but having also the docker image up to date would be helpful.

Christoph, either we maintain it or we remove it. I'm for removing.

Best, rck