[DRBD-user] discrepancy in space usage accounting

Veit Wahlich cru.lists at zodia.de
Tue Apr 16 09:36:58 CEST 2019

Am Montag, den 15.04.2019, 15:52 -0400 schrieb Boris Epstein:
> I have a DRBD filesystem used by ProxMox which has about 1-2 TB worth
> of
> files yet shows the usage level at close to 30 TB. How is that
> possible?

Hi Boris,

DRBD is not a filesystem, it only provides replicated block devices
that filesystems can reside on.

You may grep the status line of your mountpoint from the output of
"mount" and find the filesystem type, or if using "df" anyway, you may
simply attach the parameter "-T" to let it include the filesystem type
in its output.

Best regards,
// Veit