[DRBD-user] Linstor v0.6.2

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Mon Sep 3 18:41:49 CEST 2018

Il 03/09/2018 17:04, Yannis Milios ha scritto:
> I rolled back to 0.5.0 as well, but I didn't had to restore the
> database. But backing up the DB is a must anyways ...

In my case I upgraded only one satellite node and the (pure) controller;
after downgrading, satellite remained in a something like

OFFLINE (VERSION MISMATCH)

stae, so I reverted the db as well.

> Currently doing the test upgrades in a test (VM lab) cluster, so no harm
> on the production cluster.

Very good habit indeed. Given that I am not in a condition to do
upgrades in a testbed, i will wait for more solid upgrades, basing on
your (very precious) advices ...

Thanks,
rob