[DRBD-user] Linstor v0.6.0 release

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:03:00 CEST 2018

FYI, I tested upgrading linstor-controller and linstor-client from 0.5.0-1
to 0.6.0-1 on Proxmox and it's failing to start the service, with the error
below...

Reported error:
> ===============
>
> Category:                           RuntimeException
> Class name:                         LinStorSqlRuntimeException
> Class canonical name:
> com.linbit.linstor.LinStorSqlRuntimeException
> Generated at:                       Method 'loadAllFreeSpaceMgrs', Source
> file 'StorPoolDataGenericDbDriver.java', Line #142
>
> Error message:                      The stored free space manager name
> 'SYSTEM:' could not be restored

Full error report:
https://privatebin.net/?84048d3498f59ebd#Kiopv2nA+U76vlEkQ/m7frEftv8LM/akv5T7tbNHxxY=

Was able to reproduce it on two different clusters, the workaround was to
downgrade to 0.5.0-1 .

Regards,