[DRBD-user] drbdadm down failed (-12) - blocked by drbd_submit

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Thu Oct 18 09:34:53 CEST 2018

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 03:41:56PM -0500, Radoslaw Garbacz wrote:
> It turned out that the NFS daemon was blocking DRBD.
> Thanks, the comment about the 'drbd' kernel processes was helpful.
>
> BTW, the documentation (man pages) for DRBD 9.0 is still from 8.4 and some
> options are no longer there.

As we ship both man pages in one package and drbd 8.4 is (or at least
was at the time) the default, these are the ones you get by default. But
you can also find the 9 ones (man also takes an absolute path).

If you are on Debian, and use our packages (or packages build from our
source), then you can "dpkg-reconfigure drbd-utils" to select the man
page version. Maybe downstream Debian also merged that, have not checked
in a long time.

Regards, rck