[DRBD-user] drbdadm down failed (-12) - blocked by drbd_submit

Julien Escario julien.escario at altinea.fr
Wed Oct 3 08:44:52 CEST 2018

Le 02/10/2018 à 19:56, Radoslaw Garbacz a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> I have a problem, which (from what I found) has been discussed, however not in
> the particular case, which I experienced, so I would be grateful for any
> suggestions of how to deal with it.

Your problem sounds pretty similar to a recent experience we had BUT with DRBD9
(and drbdmanage).

You can try to force disconnect by firwalling ports 7789/7790 with iptables on
nodes and try to force socket disconnect with http://killcx.sourceforge.net/.

I didn't manage to get rid of this situation without rebooting a node.

I was told to upgrade the drbd kernel module.

Good luck !
Julien