[DRBD-user] Linstor-server 0.7.3/linstor-client 0.7.2 release

Julien Escario julien.escario at altinea.fr
Fri Nov 30 10:12:44 CET 2018

Le 22/11/2018 à 16:07, Rene Peinthor a écrit :
> Hi Everyone!

Hello,

> We finished another linstor release, with this comes a new snapshot
> rollback command and usual fixes.
> The snapshot rollback command is used to do in-place rollbacks to the
> last snapshot taken.
>
> As always the release highlights:
>
> linstor-server 0.7.3

Just tried a new 2-nodes cluster with this version and on ressource
creation (from PVE but I doubt there's a relation), it fails with error
(useful part from log) :

Additional information:
    The full command line executed was:
    drbdadm --config-to-test /var/lib/linstor.d/vm-3000-disk-1.res_tmp
--config-to-exclude /var/lib/linstor.d/vm-3000-disk-1.res sh-nop

    The external command sent the following output data:

    The external command sent the follwing error information:
    drbdadm: unrecognized option '--config-to-exclude'
    try 'drbdadm help'

It seems drbdadm does not have a '--config-to-exclude' option. Anything
I missed ?

I can confirm, same error is throwed when using command line :

# linstor resource create vm12 backups --storage-pool pool_vm

Best regards,
Julien Escario