[DRBD-user] Pacemaker cluster with DRBD on ESXI - Fencing on snapshot

jota at disroot.org jota at disroot.org
Tue Nov 20 11:05:21 CET 2018

Hello Lars,

Many thanks for your help.
I have removed the servers from RMC backup policy.
In the past we used DataProtector in an older vSphere 6.0, and the issue did not happen.
As RMC backups storage volume and VM, I think that the freeze time has been increased.
I am building a TEST environment to reproduce the issue and solve it.

Regards,

Jota.