[DRBD-user] Linstor-Proxmox plugin 3.0.2-1 on PVE 5.2-11

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Thu Nov 15 15:35:57 CET 2018

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 10:45:43AM +0000, Yannis Milios wrote:
>  This probably has nothing to do with DRBD, better to confirm on PVE
> forum/ML.
>
> > Versions :
> > - PVE 5.2-11
> >
> > I'm using the latest versions of both LINSTOR/PVE, no issues here.
>
> Just a thought, I noticed your pve-manager version is 5.2-11 where normally
> it should be 5.2-10, if you are using pve no subscription repo.
> Are you sure you have not messed up package versions by switching between
> pve test -> pve no subscription ?

Looks like it. I mean it can't be that package alone I guess, because
who would break the API and smuggle that into a packaging revision bump?

Where does that 5.2-11 come from? Will it transition to "stable" and
break things? Or will that be something we have to fix for PM 6?

The only thing I currently know is that it works with lastest PM 5.

Regards, rck