[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox controller toggle tests

Greb opengreb at free.fr
Sun Nov 11 22:27:11 CET 2018

Thanks for the advice Yannis, I actually saw the method to create a
controller vm. But it seems to me to have understood also that the
operation with only 2 nodes drbd is possible; that's exactly what I want
to test.
So the quorum should be changed ?
I'm perhaps a little too nostalgic but I wanted to find a mode of
operation with only 2 nodes a bit as we have known with drbd 8 / proxmox
3 which was very successful.
I do not think I'm the only one exploring this path...

Greb